*This piece was taken from a collection of student reflections on 1st semester.
by Marrin
In math I have learned a lot but I have some ups and downs. But I get through it. I learned to add three numbers. It is easy. I love doing our reading practice packet. It is so fun. We get to learn about so much like how to spell new words. I'm proud of my work on my math packet I got. I get stuck on a lot of things but I got through it and I'm proud of myself. I love reading. It is like the best thing I like to do in the day. I like reading any kind of books. I like to read the books Mrs. Weisz reads to us. I read them over again by myself.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment